How to assemble your greeting card
To get the most out of your greeting card from Iggesund Paperboard, you can assemble it so that it stands securely on your desk and displays the card's masterpiece – the embossed moose.
1. Open the card so you can see the moose.
2. Detach the card with the moose at the top and bottom edges.
3. After you have removed the moose, you will see there is a perforated tab that you can easily pull up on the side of the card.
4. Turn the card over so the reverse side, decorated with hot foil stamped snowflakes, is facing you. Secure the moose at the top and bottom edges by inserting it into the pre-cut slots.
5. Insert the pulled-out tab into the card’s other part so that the card’s sides will stay together.