Customer Service Account Coordinator DACH
Iggesund Paperboard, Amsterdam
Iggesund Paperboard is the proud maker of Invercote and Incada, two of the world’s leading paperboard brands. Founded in 1685, Iggesund Paperboard is part of the forest industry group Holmen, which owns more than 1.3 million hectares of forest in Sweden. We care for every tree during its century long journey from seedling to paperboard.
Our care for our customers and their businesses goes far beyond offering the best paperboard. We also provide a broad range of services, support and advice. And we care about the environment, all the way from our forests to the consumers. That’s because we believe black figures are best grown from green assets. We call this Care by Iggesund.
Your future challenge
We are looking for a fulltime Customer Service Account Coordinator. You will work for our DACH & CE team (8 people) in our Customer Service Department. You are part of our European Sales and Marketing office in Amsterdam (75 people) and of Iggesund and the Holmen Group (3000 people).
At Iggesund, we value courage, commitment and responsibility, for the environment as well as our employees. Our care for our customers goes beyond just our excellent products.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Manage daily customer enquiries, order processing & invoicing, sample and trial orders
• Follow up on lead-time quotations, pricing quotations trials & sample deliveries
• Provide internal sales support
• Handle requests for call-offs in order to enable delivery, stock level maintenance and timely ordering of new stock
• Contribute to the analysis and chasing of customer payments
• Work with other departments (Sales, Technical Service, Production, Transport Planning) to formulate potential solutions to customer questions.
To succeed in this role
Our ideal candidate always puts the customer first and maintains excellent service standards even in difficult situations. We appreciate your input and creativity when it comes to problem solving.
• Speak German at a native and English at a professional level (must)
• Any other relevant languages are a plus
• Have a Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent in relevant work experience
• Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Are hard-working and action oriented
• Have an interest in inside sales
• Are attentive
• Are flexible, receptive to change and you have the ability to adapt quickly
• Can multi-task and are stress resistant
• Are attentive to details and analytic
• Advanced Excel and other IT skills are a plus
We think team fit is more important than having the right work experience. It is easier to teach you what you need to know about paperboard than teaching you how to be a good colleague and team player.
Our Amsterdam office offers an informal, international and challenging work environment. In addition:
• We offer a competitive salary package
• You will have 25 vacation days + 13 ATV days. That is almost 8 weeks of vacation a year!
• To help you relax and stay fit, we offer free in-company massages and a gym membership
• We will teach you all there is to know about customer service, and we offer other in-company training as well
• As you grow in your role, you will get a chance to go on customer visits
• We try to offer as much space and opportunity for personal growth as possible
Send your application before:
Thera Engels, HR Coordinator
+31 20 6559 206 email@example.com
Marianne Grohn, Team Leader DACH and CE
+31 20 6559 246 firstname.lastname@example.org
Can you see yourself as our new Account Coordinator? Please apply today by sending your resume and cover letter to Thera Engels in English to email@example.com! The procedure will close February 20th. If we find suitable candidates sooner we will close the procedure early, so apply as soon as you can. The procedure is both internal and external at the same time. Internal candidates have preference when equally qualified.
Iggesund Paperboard är Europas ledande tillverkare av högklassig kartong med varumärkena Invercote och Incada. Produkterna används till förpackningar för bland annat livsmedel, kosmetika, tobak och konfektyr samt för grafiska ändamål. Europa är huvudmarknaden. Kartongbruken finns i Iggesund och Workington, England. Produktion 2016 var 530 000 ton. Omsättningen uppgick till 5 526 miljoner kronor 2017 och antalet anställda var 1 383. Iggesund Paperboard med huvudkontor i Iggesund är ett affärsområde i Holmen-koncernen.
Holmen är en skogsindustrikoncern som tillverkar tryckpapper, kartong och trävaror och bedriver verksamhet inom skogsbruk och energi. Det stora egna skogsinnehavet och höga andelen egenproducerad energi är strategiskt viktiga resurser för Holmens framtida utveckling. Holmens två aktieserier är noterade på Nasdaq OMX Nordic, Large Cap.