Account Coordinator Nordics, Baltics and CIS
Iggesund Paperboard, Amsterdam
Iggesund Paperboard is a Swedish company and a member of the Holmen Group. We are the proud Producer of Invercote and Incada, which is a high quality virgin fibre paperboard, used in the packaging and graphics sectors. We are listed in the top one hundred of the World´s most sustainable companies. The European sales office of Iggesund Paperboard is located in Amsterdam and the organization consists of 120 employees of more than 20 nationalities around Europe.
We are now looking for a fulltime Account Coordinator, based in Amsterdam. The focus of this position will be on the Nordics team, with additional tasks for the Baltics and CIS.
As Account Coordinator you provide internal sales support on all customers in order to achieve an optimal level of customer satisfaction. You are responsible for the correct handling of orders, stock and credit management to enable timely and correct processing of the customer invoices. You will report to the Team Leader Benelux, Nordics, Baltics and CIS.
Fluent Swedish and English are a requirement. Russian is a big plus, as are other Nordic languages or Dutch. You like to work and grow in an international, complex and changing Customer Service environment. You remain calm under pressure, are diplomatic and easy going but you also know when to push back. You are organised, decisive and have great IT skills. You can balance the needs of your team, your customers, the mills and the account managers and make sure to get the best possible result for all involved.
• Takes responsibility for customers to contribute to an optimal working relationship
• Manages customer enquiries, orders, call-offs, sample and trial orders, in a such a manner that the customer is informed correctly
• Handles requests for call-offs in order to enable delivery, stock level maintenance and timely ordering of new stock
• Contributes to the analysis and control of payments in order to provide a continuous up to date status on all outstanding invoices, to initiate action to get invoices paid in time and to minimise over dues
• Administrates consignment stock in order to enable correct stock level maintenance and or invoicing (if applicable)
• Follows up on “administrative” problems/claims in such a way to maintain the balance between minimising costs and maintaining a high service level
• Communicates and participates within the Iggesund customer team (account management/technical service) by providing administrative support and advise.
• Ensures there is a timely printing and sending of the invoices.
• Active participation in Ad-hoc projects
• Follow up lead-time quotations, pricing quotations trial and sample deliveries
• Develop personal skills and competencies (continuous improvement)
SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
• Action oriented
• Dealing with ambiguity
• Customer Focus
• Problem solving
• Interpersonal Savvy
• Peer relationship
Iggesund paperboard values:
• Courage, Commitment and Responsibility
• Integrity & Trust
• Ethics & Values
Fluent Swedish and English are a requirement. Russian is a big plus, as are other Nordic languages or Dutch.
Bachelor degree in a relevant area
WHAT WE OFFER
• A challenging job with many international contacts
• Work in an informal environment with enthusiastic colleagues
• The possibility to learn about all aspects of customer service
• Personal development and growth
• Competitive salary
• 25 vacation days + 13 ATV days a year
• Excellent secondary benefits, such as company massages and health club membership
Send your application before:
Thera Engels, HR Coordinator
+31 20 65559 206 email@example.com
Anthony Sit, Team Leader Benelux, Nordics, Baltics, CIS
+31 20 6559 242 firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please contact Anthony Sit, Team Leader Benelux, Nordics, Baltics, CIS.
Please send your application with a presentation letter and CV in English to Thera Engels, HR coordinator, before October 2nd. Internal candidates will take preference above external candidates.
Iggesund Paperboard is Europe’s leading manufacturer of high-quality paperboard with its brands Invercote and Incada. The products are used for packaging goods such as food, cosmetics, tobacco and confectionery and also for graphical applications. Europe is the main markets. The company’s mills are in Workington, Cumbria and Iggesund, Sweden. Total production 2015 was 502,000 tonnes. In 2015 the number of employees was 1 432. Iggesund Paperboard has its headquarters in Iggesund, Sweden and is a business unit of the Swedish forestry group Holmen.
Holmen is a forest industry group that manufactures printing paper, paperboard and sawn timber and runs forestry and energy production operations. The company’s extensive forest holdings and its high proportion of energy production are strategically important resources for its future growth. Holmen’s two classes of shares are listed in the Large Cap segment on the Nasdaq OMX Nordic Exchange.